Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Poultry and Livestock: TamaraFaye picture (Guineas moved into new home)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright TamaraFaye

In reply to: Guineas moved into new home

Forum: Poultry and Livestock

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Guineas moved into new home
TamaraFaye wrote:
i guess if you get tired of looking at these silly guinea photos, start a thread with photos of your own poultry. i would love to see them!

i was having a problem getting them interested in eating. actually in doing anything besides roosting, preening, and gawking. so i remembered i needed to put a mirror in there. the mirror in their cage was about 18" wide by 3 feet high. well, a bigger house, so i put in a dresser mirror. i picked a spot right opposite of their food and water dishes. then shooed them off the roost for inspection...

here are the first two after landing...

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America