Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Clean and Clutter-free: cjolene picture (Less is More! Really!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cjolene

In reply to: Less is More! Really!

Forum: Clean and Clutter-free

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Less is More!  Really!
cjolene wrote:
Starzz, know what you mean about "young people these days usually want new things." My sister had a baby and if anyone gave her any hand-me-downs or garage sale specials, she'd turn her nose up at them! My goodness! She insisted on fire-retardant clothing (I'm still keep blinking at that one) and special laundry detergent so it doesn't wash off. And the thing is- she's a stay-at-home-mom of 3 now and her husband's a full-time student. They can't afford beans but she's STILL this picky!! I would've never been able to afford a baby if it weren't for garage sales and the generosity of others (namely grandma)!

I actually like my fridge being cluttered with magnets and pictures and drawings. Makes me feel loved or something, I guess.
Oh, and we refrigerate our water. So we have no need for ice at all. ; )

Totally ignore the walls and floors- this room is next to be made over (blech!! what was that woman before us THINKING?!!?)

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America