Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Clean and Clutter-free: cjolene picture (Less is More! Really!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cjolene

In reply to: Less is More! Really!

Forum: Clean and Clutter-free

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Less is More!  Really!
cjolene wrote:
Starzz, know what you mean about "young people these days usually want new things." My sister had a baby and if anyone gave her any hand-me-downs or garage sale specials, she'd turn her nose up at them! My goodness! She insisted on fire-retardant clothing (I'm still keep blinking at that one) and special laundry detergent so it doesn't wash off. And the thing is- she's a stay-at-home-mom of 3 now and her husband's a full-time student. They can't afford beans but she's STILL this picky!! I would've never been able to afford a baby if it weren't for garage sales and the generosity of others (namely grandma)!

I actually like my fridge being cluttered with magnets and pictures and drawings. Makes me feel loved or something, I guess.
Oh, and we refrigerate our water. So we have no need for ice at all. ; )

Totally ignore the walls and floors- this room is next to be made over (blech!! what was that woman before us THINKING?!!?)

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America