Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Beginner Gardening Questions: Martell picture (Where to locate my garden - light issues)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Martell

In reply to: Where to locate my garden - light issues

Forum: Beginner Gardening Questions

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Where to locate my garden - light issues
Martell wrote:
Thanks for all the advice. The problem is my back yard is much larger than my front yard (we have a really long lot though). Also, I lied- the large trees are to the SW, and they are really large, like a couple hundred feet tall. There are other trees surrounding the yard to the South end, but they are not quite as tall. There are probably also a few I can cut down.

I am attaching a really ugly diagram with an idea of where I think it would work best. Maybe it won't though? You have to imagine the whole yard being surrounded by 10 feet tall trees plus whatever else I drew on.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America