Allison_FL wrote: Gosh hard for me to pick favorites as lots you grow , grow asannuals
for us are perennial !
Like Terry we grow Jewels of Opar (Talinum paniculatum) as a perennial
Four Oclock's to a favorite also a perennial they die down but come back each Spring stronger !
Coleus is perennial for us we have had the same plants for over 5 years in the ground !
Impatients too !
Same with Begonias and Geraniums!!! their blooming now in the ground !
I could go on and on were lucky !
Each year we do have must needed annuals
1. Zinnias and Marigolds all varieties. We grow them together and collect seeds dry out and couple weeks plant the new seeds !
2. Marigolds on edge of almost all gardens keep bugs away their pretty too !
again we dead head save the seeds and dry them couple weeks later plant them in another bed !
3. Morning Glory and Moonflower vines Always !! Morning Glories do re-seed themselves have some blooming and growing in garden beds now !
4. Cosmos And they call them Mexican Marigolds. Well you guys will shoot me they never stopped blloming ! And they re-seed themselves !
7. Love Sunflowers !
8. Portulaca , this keeps growing and coming back too !
9. Nasturtiums ~ Hubby thought I planted dollar weed lol