Photo by Melody
Calling all writers, especially those who wax poetic! If you have a way with words, here's your chance to put pen to paper and try your hand at writing an award-winning piece for us. Find all the details on our contest page.

Voting Booth: What's covering your feet when you garden?, 1 by eichholtz

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright eichholtz

In reply to: What's covering your feet when you garden?

Forum: Voting Booth

Back to post
Photo of What's covering your feet when you garden?
eichholtz wrote:
Garden Clogs here. I got them at Wal-Mart for $8.95 they are called Ladybugs by Ranger. They even have a padded insole that you can take out when you spray them off with the hose. Very Very comfy.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]

Back to the top


Hope for America