Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: karmaplace picture (The FLOWERPOT Cafe' )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright karmaplace

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe'

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of The   FLOWERPOT  Cafe'
karmaplace wrote:
I agree- they're beautiful, although I would have loved to see more of the glass as well. So, I like chickory in my coffee, and Bdale, you like whiskey in yours. Terri likes Nestle in hers. The only nestle I'd like in my coffee is chocolate. Well, actually, I'd like chocolate anywhere!

Do tell about the dahlias...and please don't tell us to go to the dahlia forum. I've been there and it's kind of intimidating and overwhelming there. I grew some from tubers, but they're not looking so hot. I'm guessing it's because they're potted. The weather is too hot down here right now for me to work on making a bed for them. The bougainvilleas are loving it, but I'm hating it! Here's a pic I took this morning to show you how hot and humid it is down here. Note: The dreamy quality of the picture is from the "steam" that gathered on the lens as I took it, not from any editing (have no idea how to do that).

This message was edited Aug 11, 2007 4:52 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America