Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: karmaplace picture (The FLOWERPOT Cafe' )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright karmaplace

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe'

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of The   FLOWERPOT  Cafe'
karmaplace wrote:
Traci, you told me to stay away from co-ops....and I immediately CHECKED OUT CO-OPS. It looked confusing so I gave up and came back here. I'll just get a few from HD or Lowes. Your hijackers sound beautiful, especially the red monkey grass. I would welcome them in my backseat any day.

The lamp was just for fun at my son's daycare...but if I wanted it to glow, I would put a glow stick or something like that in there. Besides the holidays that everyone else celebrates, we also get Mardi Gras, the Chinese New Year, and the Moon Festival. Yep, there's a whole lot of fun down here.

Traci I checked out your thread on the coleus forum. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. What a creative spin on a gardening diary! You need to write a book...."The Plant Doctor" or something. Too funny. Loved it! Have to go back and read it in its entirety.

Forgot to bring in my new planter with grass and kale. Terri, would you like it outside by the front entrance?

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America