Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: terriculture picture (Garden Belle Florist - Imagine, Innovate, and Create!!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright terriculture

In reply to: Garden Belle Florist - Imagine, Innovate, and Create!!

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Garden Belle Florist - Imagine, Innovate, and Create!!
terriculture wrote:
Hello Belle,
I'm your new neighbour Terri , pleased to meet you!.
We look forward to being good friends with you. Wow Belle, even though you haven't got much stock in at the moment, this is a lovely flower shop. What's down there Belle? Ohh the basement, fabulous! so many wonderful containers, ribbons, wrapping papers and cards and I love the silk flowers and all those floristry prouduts, it's fantastic!

Belle, I know you won't get much time to come into the cafe, seeing as you run the shop, but you would be welcome anytime and I will certainly tell everyone about about your beautiful shop.

I'll have those please Belle.
Orange Chrysanths 2.99
Green chrysanths 1.50
Orange gladioli .50
3 Sunflower's, I got them cheap (past their best) 99p

Thankyou, see you soon!

This message was edited Apr 1, 2008 1:06 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America