Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Clean and Clutter-free: Pyewacketcat54 picture (Dog Slobber)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Pyewacketcat54

In reply to: Dog Slobber

Forum: Clean and Clutter-free

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Dog Slobber
Pyewacketcat54 wrote:
I have 3 large dogs,4 cats,seems I'm forever cleaning something... the hair is my thing. Mollie,(140lb. bloodhound/st.Bernard mix) has the shoestring thing going for her too.LOL I've lived in Alaska,and she reminds me of the moose when they get a drink out of a river,when they lift their heads,the water running out of their mouths,ya just gotta love her though.Photo of her and a friend from Ak.She loves Dan,as you can tell.
I'll have to try the erasers on the slobber,though Sallie gets a drink off Mollie's face sometimes,I have to get that on film,it is cute!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America