Photo by Melody

Poultry and Livestock: mcamden picture (My homeade bator! )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright mcamden

In reply to: My homeade bator!

Forum: Poultry and Livestock

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of My homeade bator!
mcamden wrote:
Oh wow...you guys sure got me laughing now! I feel SO much better. I decided to make dinner and take it to our neighbors who just had a baby. We took the eggs over, and plugged them back in. Their two year old was truely amazed.

While we visited we heard some more chirping, and a second chick poked through its shell. So far both are RIR's. Before we left I watched as the Red Sexlink chick started shaking in its shell. So far I haven't seen anything from our Black sexlink...but that is also the biggest of the eggs. The one egg that I was using in the video, and pictures is also the first one that poked through. SINCE I dont have to go to work tomorrow...I will be staying up all night watching them. There is better TV on at 3 am then 11am anyway!

Have I told you all lately that I love you?

Hahaha...I talk about you guys all the time. If anyone heads up this way you are always welcome to come stay here! I am also thinking of driving down to Kansas City with my brother who has a job interview next week...I guess I can look at this as a long vacation. And at least I get paid for the next two months...hopefully I find something else before that time expires. :)

If you look at the egg in the top right you will see the first of the chippng.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America