Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Poultry and Livestock: mcamden picture (My homeade bator! )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright mcamden

In reply to: My homeade bator!

Forum: Poultry and Livestock

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of My homeade bator!
mcamden wrote:
So cute. I was going to build Bob a box in the coop so she could go somewhere away from all the young chickens who think she is mom, but ryan said I had to wait. He didnt want it to be chintsy. He is seriously designing a 'box' that will have heat tape and insulation. Since Bob is a tropical duck he cant live below 40 degrees, so Ryan is building a heating box just for her (him...her...I am so confused!). For now I put a large cat carrier in there on some blocks so Bob can have her own space. She should be laying another egg tonight. I could see if kinda bulging under neath a bit. ;)

Gotta love Bob!

Remember when...

He (she) really is our baby. :)

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America