Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Beginner Gardening Questions: Albahaca picture (Basil (Albahaca) disease. Help!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Albahaca

Subject: Basil (Albahaca) disease. Help!

Forum: Beginner Gardening Questions

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Basil (Albahaca) disease. Help!
Albahaca wrote:
Hi,
I have different types of basil and all of them have gotten this infection that leads to massive leaves death.
This problem starts being a little black spot that expands in one day to look like a gray star with a black spot in the center. The gray star becomes in a same shape blister. I have separated this blister from the leaf and I could see the black spot stuck to the leaf and all the surface inside this blister looks shiny and moist.
Please take a look in detail following this link:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2245/2431563808_0e5a380bfa_b....

I will appreciate if some of you could please give me some advice to restore my plants to health.
Thanks a lot, I hope I don't have to burn them all.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America