Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Aunt Bett, Bee Balm and Battling Bees: PaulFromAL picture (Two things for you......)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright PaulFromAL

Subject: Two things for you......

Forum: Article: Aunt Bett, Bee Balm and Battling Bees

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Two things for you......
PaulFromAL wrote:
One the picture I'm sending you, a special one for me anyways....My wife peaking her head through some bee balm in my first garden I ever had right after I got sick....A container garden when I lived in the dreaded Atlanta....:).......One of these days I'll tell you bout the first time I ran into bee balm in the mountains, I used to hike up in the Smokey's quite a bit when I was a young man....Second, I got a running list in my head of people I wish I'd met but didn't in this life of ours, I'm adding Aunt Bett to my list......Loved the stories, one other thing, I smiled inside when I read this line you wrote and smile inside now writing to you about it.....About how your mother was in awe of Aunt Bett "but not so for me; frankly, she scared me to death!" Gawd I loved that....... That's funny in a million ways....

Thanks for everything Sharon......

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America