Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Aunt Bett, Bee Balm and Battling Bees: PaulFromAL picture (Two things for you......)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright PaulFromAL

Subject: Two things for you......

Forum: Article: Aunt Bett, Bee Balm and Battling Bees

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Two things for you......
PaulFromAL wrote:
One the picture I'm sending you, a special one for me anyways....My wife peaking her head through some bee balm in my first garden I ever had right after I got sick....A container garden when I lived in the dreaded Atlanta....:).......One of these days I'll tell you bout the first time I ran into bee balm in the mountains, I used to hike up in the Smokey's quite a bit when I was a young man....Second, I got a running list in my head of people I wish I'd met but didn't in this life of ours, I'm adding Aunt Bett to my list......Loved the stories, one other thing, I smiled inside when I read this line you wrote and smile inside now writing to you about it.....About how your mother was in awe of Aunt Bett "but not so for me; frankly, she scared me to death!" Gawd I loved that....... That's funny in a million ways....

Thanks for everything Sharon......

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America