Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Trash to Treasure: Gourd picture (here's my little treasure wheel)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gourd

In reply to: here's my little treasure wheel

Forum: Trash to Treasure

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of here's my little treasure wheel
Gourd wrote:
here is one area the yellow flowers (Prairie coreopsis) I started hundreds of plants under lights, too bad they are annuals, but they have been blooming like crazy and I put some in pots too, and some rudbeckia, mexican hats, etc.. next year I'll start more in Jan.. Maybe in deeper flats so that they can stay longer in them, till they stablize enough to into the ground.

Darn if it hasn't been raining the past couple of days (I'm not complaining, we really need it, but I can't take photos) it looks like it is just drizzling. Don't know if you can see a Dove walking the fence, I see these guys all day long, and those humming bird feeders are usually full in the mornings. I have about 15 feeders out and another 5 huge wildbird seed feeders, I love these guys.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America