Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: 77sunset picture (Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.
77sunset wrote:
I'm here. Just lazing and loving it. It's been so nice to be driven around, but how am I going to get all my plants back home ?
I may need a special bus. I couldn't help myself, there were so many bargains. Sue , your home is beautiful and so large. I may just sit here all day.
I did enjoy the markets . So many things to buy. I'm so glad we were all able to buy so many pretty things.
I'll get up and help with things if someone will lift this big cuddly pussy cat off my knees. I did enjoy playing with the dogs. They are very energetic. I must have lost the pounds gained from the cakes and other yummy food.
I had better start moving as I must open the Tea Rooms for those that could not get up here. By the time I unload all my bargains at home, I will need another holiday.
So nice to meet everyone and I hope you will pop in to see my garden anytime you are passing. Hubby rand to say it's raining so I may just stay a little longer in the sun.
Here is a little something for our gracious hostess. Thank you so much Sue. It has been very enjoyable. Jean

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America