Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: 77sunset picture (Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. I have been packing my bags as i really must leave. i don't know when I have had such a fantastic time with so many lovely people.
It has been great fun to tour around and see everything plus the joy of Sue's beautiful house and garden.
Truly a memorable experience. I have so many photos to remind me of this trip.
I managed to fit in everything I bought and am really glad I hired this vehicle to go home in as I would never have fitted on the bus and train.
Hubby will have a fit at the expense but I'll sell a few plants at the market to pay for it . Besides, I did buy him a very nice shirt plus that lovely bottle of wine some ladies wanted to open. (Zany I think was the main culprit )
I think I need to get home away from all the delicious food. I will have to run around the garden for a few days to shed the pounds I'm sure I've put on. Thank you for the company on our walk Terri and the compliments on my painting. I have had a rest from it during winter but must get back to it as I now have heaps more ideas floating in my head from all the places we have seen here. I did bring a few prints up in case someone wanted a souvenir of Australia that was not from the shops. Here's one for Sue as our gracious and non complaining hostess.
thank you sue

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America