Photo by Melody

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: haighr picture (Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright haighr

In reply to: Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.
haighr wrote:
zany, so sorry you have to go already, seems like I just saw you in the broms and then you were gone. Perhaps we can tell some stories tonight while waiting for the morn and your return to the real world. I need to head home soon as well as I really don't want to wear out my welcome. The cheese and wine is a fine gift and sure Sue will be thrilled to find it on the doorstep.
Now you be safe this eve and I will guard you out there on the terrace, I will stay inside and be the responsible one for once, enjoy it while it lasts, doesn't happen often! I am usually the one sleeping under the stars with the bears and critters at the cabin, you really have to come up there sometime as well.
I had a few minutes today and went to the bakery and picked up some biscuits, believe they are Arnott's Biscuits, hoping that Sue and Bill and all do enjoy and invite me back even though I was a bit of a trouble.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America