Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: terriculture picture (Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright terriculture

In reply to: Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.
terriculture wrote:
Hi everyone, will be sad to see you all go home! It's been great fun hanging out with you all.
Thank you Jean for the beautiful print, I will treasure it and frame it when I get home. Keep up the painting, you have great talent. Have a safe journey home with all your goodies. You're all welcome to the Flowerpot cafe anytime! It's not as elegant as your Tea rooms, it's more of a cafe/bar kind of place, but there's always a friendly face to welcome you. We are having renos done at the moment, but be sure to call in for the grand re-opening.

Gosh Zany, your gifts are perfect! I'm sure Sue and Bill will be happy with those.
I'm far tooooooo scared to sleep outside, especially with all the stories I've heard about the strange Critters,CD's,Wombats,snakes,Spiders,Drop Bears and all the rest!!!!!!!

I found Sue's guitar, anyone for a singalong?
What shall we sing? here we go......

' Tie me Kangaroo down ..... no no not that one!

' I come from a land down under.. Yeah.... no no not that one!

'I should be so Lucky! Lucky Lucky Lucky no no not that one!

Wish Chrissy was still here she knows all the great music and loads of songs!!!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America