Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: haighr picture (Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright haighr

In reply to: Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.
haighr wrote:
Okay had no time to wait for a vote, so I started on the new theme bed for Sue. I love this cyber space cause you can get so much done in such a short time, seems like I have hardly broken a sweat, but let me tell you I smell bad from it and should shower again before heading on the trip as I can see Sue sniffin to figure out what that stink is for the first 3 hours of the drive.
I went down on Sue and Bill's lower 40 where they seldom tread cause it is a hike and there was not much there to look at. I dug a new bed and then took the Triumph into town with the trailer behind it, yes you have to be really good to do this trick and loaded with mulch. I got the horn planted and did stumble across a yucca (bet Sue never even saw it there before) so I left it. Feel free to move it if you need.
Got the trumpet planted and thought that some japanese blood grass would look nice and catch her eye the next time she wonders down under/down under. So now I have done half the work for you, but no problem since I spent most of my time here just getting tippsy and being a pest.
Sure hope this makes up for it!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America