Photo by Melody

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: weed_woman picture (Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Cafe' Coffs Harbour, your Australian experience.
weed_woman wrote:
Hello, I'm home!
OMG, llok at that trumpet in a new garden bed! I love it, oh and a baby grand in the flower garden, how clever is that! And a recycled drum kit to hold all those lovely new plants and decorations! You guys are soooo clever! thanks very much! Its just what I needed to see after the looooong drive home!
Whooosh! What was that? Yay, Sammut! Look at you go, and you've got the whole crew on there with you! (Terri, are you vacumming while you fly?)
Terri, you look much better, but how do you feel?
I'm absolutely rooted! The drive is exhausting, concentrating on the changing conditions, speed zones, signs and mad road users! Think I'll just catch up on whats been going on, then do those garden visits I promised! If not today, then tomorrow, so even if you have to go home, call in for a cuppa in the next day or two for a few more visits!
Thanks again my DG friends!
Sue
(the laundry)

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America