Photo by Melody

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: soilsandup picture (Flowers in the garden #3)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright soilsandup

In reply to: Flowers in the garden #3

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Flowers in the garden #3
soilsandup wrote:
Good luck to all of you who have to move your plants indoor for the winter. I tend to be on the lazy side, so I have very few frost tender plants. I did try growing a plumeria once - keep it alive for a few years but it never bloomed. I forgot to move it into the corner of the porch early enough two years ago and it died. So, I stopped trying to grow plants that I cannot leave outside. I applaud all of you for your diligence in taking such good care of your tender plants.

Sue - it is refreshing to see all your new blooms as we are getting into our winter months. Soda ash in your pool - that is something new for me. I am now the new caretaker of our pool so I am learning how to care for it. What does the soda ash do?

Terri - hope you are fully recuperated now.

Here's a photo from last week. This is the end of much of the color in my garden.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America