Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: soilsandup picture (Flowers in the garden #3)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright soilsandup

In reply to: Flowers in the garden #3

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Flowers in the garden #3
soilsandup wrote:
Good luck to all of you who have to move your plants indoor for the winter. I tend to be on the lazy side, so I have very few frost tender plants. I did try growing a plumeria once - keep it alive for a few years but it never bloomed. I forgot to move it into the corner of the porch early enough two years ago and it died. So, I stopped trying to grow plants that I cannot leave outside. I applaud all of you for your diligence in taking such good care of your tender plants.

Sue - it is refreshing to see all your new blooms as we are getting into our winter months. Soda ash in your pool - that is something new for me. I am now the new caretaker of our pool so I am learning how to care for it. What does the soda ash do?

Terri - hope you are fully recuperated now.

Here's a photo from last week. This is the end of much of the color in my garden.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America