Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: weed_woman picture (Flowers in the garden #3)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Flowers in the garden #3

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Flowers in the garden #3
weed_woman wrote:
Hi Dianne and Terri, thanks Dianne for the primrose ID. I did get it pretty quickly when I posted it! I have seen it running semi-rampant in others gardens, so will keep an eye on it. I quite like semi-rampant! LOL
Your Cream Clivea would cost about $40 here! I'm too cheap also! I'll wait untill they are a bit more common, and see if I can get a bulb from someone. I know a lady who has several, and am waiting to see if the flowers go to seed, but think they will not.
These are Hippeastrums, I think. They are slightly different than the red and pink ones, and flower a bit later. These had been thrown out at the local Tip, and when I went to throw out some greenwaste, I couldn't help but take them home, not knowing what they were. I'm stoked I got them!
Terri, the computer is an ongoing concern right now, as I've had to reload all the programmes on, and I don't know which ones I need untill I need them, and it tells me I haven't got them! *sigh* I reckon it took about 2 hours to do updates online today. Boooo
Anyway, it seems to be working o.k, so fingers crossed there is not too much more that needs doing.
I s'pose you guys are deeling the chill now??

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America