Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Memory Garden: Highmtn picture ((Nedhudson1) Ned Hudson)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Highmtn

In reply to: (Nedhudson1) Ned Hudson

Forum: Memory Garden

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of (Nedhudson1) Ned Hudson
Highmtn wrote:
Hmmmmmm................ now...what I see shaping up in here.....and WHAT I’d like to know is ....HOW THE HECK did Ned keep up with this many “morning coffee” threads??........lololol

NED!!...Git yer scrawny buns BACK HERE and e’splain dat to Lucy (and friends) would you???

Early on...Ned typed about 4 words a minute...but then he got better...up to about 15 wpm I think (by his own words we made him DIZZY the first time we actually conned him into going into a live chat board with us). The rapidly scrolling text was just toooo much for him...lol Now.. I’m getting the drift that he was talking to 2-3 boards at once...so maybe he had his toes up there too....lol It would be fun to know just exactly HOW MANY people Ned chatted with every morning...lol This really has me chuckling.

Here's the only other picture I have of Ned. I had razzed him about this one (also taken at the garden tour). I told him it was his "WHAT ME WORRY?" look. He was looking very closely at some needles on a tree trying to ID it (no doubt by genus and species).

This message was edited Nov 22, 2008 8:45 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America