Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (Botanicals...Cut and dried!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Botanicals...Cut and dried!

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Botanicals...Cut and dried!
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Had to be the sillysand... I remember I had nice open blossoms on the QAL.

Or how about this.. take the QAL when they are all brown and dried natural in the field then spray them henny color ya want!

Yeah, yer right...I am behaving... GOD knows I am trying to stay on the path of righteousness! But .....hehehehe! I gotta get my *grins* now and again ya know!

Well herez on of my topiarys completely made of dry flowers...would you beleive this thing is oh about 12 years old and its holding its color pretty well. I have not had it in the sun and usually keep a sleeve on it to keep the dustmonsters off of it....I have had some of my creations fade and I am going to try spraying them with gold paint just for grins to see what it looks like,

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America