Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (Nosegays and flower bouquets!! Something old, something new)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Nosegays and flower bouquets!! Something old, something new

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Nosegays and flower bouquets!!  Something old, something new
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Oh thank you terriculture for the kudos...and one can only hope!

Your hat is lovely by the way! How did you affix the live flowers to the top of the hat? I am always game for ideas! Did your hat dry later for display as well?

I will have to pop in on Karmas!! Sounds like fun too! You know being on Daves is like taking a walk with a friend in the garden, you just never know what beauty you will find and such creativity as well! And Karma, please, do comon in here too!

Well, ladies, c'mon, show us your pretties! We are dying to see them! Show us your garlands, bonnets and more!

Here is my veil.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America