Photo by Melody

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (Nosegays and flower bouquets!! Something old, something new)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Nosegays and flower bouquets!! Something old, something new

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Nosegays and flower bouquets!!  Something old, something new
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Ahhhh, found the cake!! LOL! After 20 years, its well preserved!! If only in a picture! If memory serves me it was one teir chocolate and the rest a white cake. Buttercream flowers made of frosting...we saved a peice to freeze to have on our first year anniversary.. do people still do that? It was very good both times!

Somewhere yet my memorabilia is the cakes topper and the ringbearer pillow! Don't know if there is the boutonnaire or any coursages in there, but I guess I will have to find out. I know there is a guest book and of course the photo album of cherished memories. I also have the cards that were sent and the gift list.

Hey terri, you still have not told me is that hat of yours a centerpeice or could it be worn! My guess it is a centerpeice....I just cannot picture how to put the foam in the cap and have space enough to wear it!! SO ok, spill your secret!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America