Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (Nosegays and flower bouquets!! Something old, something new)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Nosegays and flower bouquets!! Something old, something new

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Nosegays and flower bouquets!!  Something old, something new
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Ok, you wise guys!! We already tossed the garter... so its not that...

I propose that since we are having trouble coming up with a willing volunteer cyber bride that the next person signing in to this thread be the bride catching this bouquet! My hearts out to you! You get to either show us your oldies if you still have them from your wedding or if you are a new bride to be, tell us how we should decorate your party!

If it turns out you are already married, just sign in as a guest on my guestbook here! But if you turn out to be the bride, well its time to direct us willing designers or designer wannabees to our creativity for you so we can practice!

Are ya ready, on the count of one! YOU ARE >>>>

(Now you sign in...either as a guest or the bride to be!!)

DRUM ROLLPLEASE!!!>.........HERE COMES THE.... the......

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America