Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Seed Germination: joannabanana picture (I've created a monster)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joannabanana

Subject: I've created a monster

Forum: Seed Germination

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of I've created a monster
joannabanana wrote:
The last few weeks my seed orders arrived and I've been busy planning which to start when and completely filled my seed starting shelves. The Kid (11 yrs) decided to do a little seeding herself and picked out some packages, found some pots and planted them. The whole package in one container. I will have to separate & repot. It took me a while to figure out what she planted since she got rid of the evidence (package). My expensive Sugar 'n' Spice sweet peas & Swainsona Sturt's Dart desert pea. She intially labeled them as Top Secret, don't touch.

Oh well, guess she has the gardening bug too.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America