Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: haighr picture (March 2009 in the garden.)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright haighr

In reply to: March 2009 in the garden.

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of March 2009 in the garden.
haighr wrote:
Well looks like everyone is springing out with a bang. NEver heard of strawflower, sure is one I'll try to find seed for around here as it really captured my fancy.
Yardqueen that is quite the GH you have there and bursting with color already.
Dianne that nectarine is gorgeous, I would love to have something like that here. Only tree blooms we have are the dogwoods. I have lots of quince buds but will be a bit before they show.
Terri you got daffs blooming already? That is fab.
Those hangin orchids are stunning. What a display of all these fine spring blooms.
Please allow me to introduce Mr. Harry Lauder, we don't get along when he gets his leaves but right now he is my favorite!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America