Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Plant Identification: dulcym picture (CLOSED: Small bush with yellow flowers - smells like mint)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright dulcym

Subject: CLOSED: Small bush with yellow flowers - smells like mint

Forum: Plant Identification

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of CLOSED: Small bush with yellow flowers - smells like mint
dulcym wrote:
Please help me identify this bush/herb/plant thing. We purchased a new house in Pompano Beach, FL with this in the garden. It has a very thick woody stem (must have been there for awhile), grows back fairly fast when cut back and smells like mint (though the leaves do not look like traditional mint). The leaves are longish and soft and it just started producing these yellow daisy-like flowers. Any thoughts? My husband thought it was some sort of rue (and wanted me to drink it when I was sick - YIKES!! haha) but out of all the photos we have seen, we can't find anything that looks like this - it is probably just some sort of weed - but it smells nice so we leave it.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America