Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (May 2009 in the Garden)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: May 2009 in the Garden

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of May 2009 in the Garden
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
OK, brought my dafs....I think I am over now about 2/3rds of the way done of their bloom. Just got the doubles left and lots of times they do not do to well. They are in good bud, but I am not so sure if they will pop.

I was a bad woman again and got a few annuals.. I will post those at the GPS though since this is in the garden!

Haighr that azalea is stunning. I dont thing I can do them here wiht all this wet. There are a few I woudl love to have.. and also I would love a blue hydrangea and a magnolia.. but I think the bog would kill them. I swear I have at the minimum a half inch of water on just about every inch of this peice of paradise, and then it gets deeper!!

Bring on the May flowers Pilgrims!! RRR! I will have more to post for sure.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America