Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: terriculture picture (Allotment tales 2009)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright terriculture

In reply to: Allotment tales 2009

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Allotment tales 2009
terriculture wrote:

Hello lottie ladies.. welcome soilsandup!!! dirty fingernails are a must around here.

Hope you have some luck with your Tomatoes, mine are still in the greenhouse just about getting the first true leaves after the seed leaf, might put some out in a week or so.

Lots growing in your lil lottie Sue!! pictures please when you get a minute... lol!
The love in the mist seeded itself all around the shed and in the cracks, seems a shame to clear it really!!
I did cut some and bring it home to make an arrangement.

Candee, the den will be outside, no cover! so we will olny be having breaks for a cuppa on nice warm days!!!
Hope you get some more Toms soon. I'm sure the broccoli and caulis will pick up when the weather improves for you.
The area behind the compost bin infront of the shed is almost cleared. I will be putting the black fabric down
to keep the weeds away, asap!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America