Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: weed_woman picture (Allotment tales 2009)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Allotment tales 2009

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Allotment tales 2009
weed_woman wrote:
Teresa, Mmmmmm......men with chainsaws!
Birthday is the 16th so a few days to go yet. Its Jesse' 22nd tomorrow. Seems like only 22 years ago! he he.
Yes tez, mulching mostly done. I will take some pics if I manage to get home before the sun sets behind the trees. I've put the painting away for a couple of weeks as we have some visitors coming (my birthday) and I can't have paint and rollers and drop sheets spread all over the house. Its looking ok at present anyway, and the painting bug is almost over!
I just recieved two bromeliads in the post, one from Mum and the other from jess. Well, Jess and I decided to buy our own presents instead of making Australia post rich. Shes going to buy herself some skinny-leg jeans and go out for coffee, and I got my brom and will go out for coffee & CAKE! Mum had me looking on an internet auction site, so I picked a plant and then picked another from the same seller to be my pressie from Jess. They arrived today! I wonder what i can get myself from Bill, that would take all his stress away if i bought my own! I'd be happy to actually!
Anyway, looking forward to seeing how the lottie is shaping up into summer, but I guess you'll have to catch up with it again!
gotto go shower, cook and clean
Sue

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America