Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED - pART 4)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED - pART 4

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED - pART 4
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Been a delightful day today.

Got some more tomato baskets made.

Dug up and divided a huge Stella de Oro that gave 10 very nice divides and delivered them to the garden area they are going into.

I moved some more annuals to our sitting area, we watered and moved some more baskets to our little garden area.

Loooks like the weed kill we did a few days ago is taking its affect so I will be able to stick a few more tomatoes in the ground.

We took a tour of the ranch and took more photos of wild flowers and garden blooms.

The potatoes are up, but not all.. just some. I think we will be lucky to get anything off of them being they went in so late, but time will tell.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America