Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Soap and Candle-making: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (luffa sponge soaps)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: luffa sponge soaps

Forum: Soap and Candle-making

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of luffa sponge soaps
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Thanks Regina! I wil llet you know back too when they arrive!

Hmmm I got a crazy idea with them luffas.. Right now I just put up about 40 cherry tomatoes to hanging baskets. I have three plants in a basket so that when they finally do get to hanging out there will be one plant on each side of the hanger. Mind you these are not mini tomatos, but the full size cherry. I have not done this before so time will tell how this is gonna pan out. I might in the end end up taking the baskets out to the garden.. but for now.. they are hanging up on the hoops of the hoophouse we have.

Wonder if I could try the luffas that way!...just might do it for grins on a basket of two!

The maters are in baskets full of horsemanure.. they are as green as green can be and almost 6 inches today. My big beef maters are in chicken dung in the garden.. but its "diffused"!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America