Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Soap and Candle-making: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (luffa sponge soaps)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: luffa sponge soaps

Forum: Soap and Candle-making

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of luffa sponge soaps
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
I got 13 chickens now and they are all hens. Not nasty, cant say we have had a really nasty one. Had 200 at once one time and only recall a few being nasty to each other. Had lots of chickapoo!

We have also donkey poo!! LOL! My hubby referes to the equine poo as PREMIUM PASO POOPY! Since of course the major equine population are Pasos here. Wish we had bovinepoo. Would trade one of those fillies of mine for some decent cows!

Well, the maters are looking fine. Cant say I got room for any basil in them with three plants to each and them planted in the center so as to grab each others roots to hang on in the basket!. I figures I can prune them if they get to heavy..

OK, now I have to come up with a different plan on the loofas.. I have a spot, maybe I will just put them in a #500 nurseery can and put the pots by the trellis (or in this case the hoops of thehoophouse)...it is gonna look a sight, but if they do anything good, that wil be fine! WIll let you know how things go. They will climb a cattle panel first and grow from that. I was kinda hoping they could hang. Maybe I wil try one any way.... One cant hurt.

I got hanging baskets every where. Some have petunias, some have baby sun roses, or pansies, or spiderplants, or creeping Jenny, or vincas, or alyssumns and then those with maters in each. Some have a combo of annuals. A regular portable garden They are on my porches and on the hoophouse and fences and gads, must be 100 of them now. For some reason I "hung" it up this year! LOL! Get it, hung it up! LOL! I got a hang up, its gardening... oh just shot me....! LOL! Its getting deep here.

Oh gads... hehehe!

Here are my new starters of baby sun roses, I just love these!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America