Photo by Melody

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (Garden Belle Florist - Imagine, Innovate, and Create!!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Garden Belle Florist - Imagine, Innovate, and Create!!

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Garden Belle Florist - Imagine, Innovate, and Create!!
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Well, ok, I will come clean, I dont actually own the Rival, BLOOMERS does.but she might turn it over to me. And oh how we will appreciate your art de fluers! Can we make a deal though, if I donate here will you just trade? This ecomony is killing all of us. Thats why BLOOMERS has been running around with her pockets turned inside out. Everything she had went into the opening billboard and entertainment the first night and sad to say she literally lost her shirt! (....ooops!)

And you know that other place down the road.. Ooters I think its called, well, they got wind of it and well, they were upset. We had to turn the fire hoses on them to cool them off! And that perked them right up and well, they brought over hotdogs for the weiner roast after chilling and grilling but... ....we had to micro wave the weinees and well that was why she was thinking she would shut the place down. It just got off on the wrong start! She kept pressing the button on the microwave for potatoes and well, the weeners were a tad over done. LOL!

Now Ooters is coming over and and well, things are getting crazier...they are screaming. gimme cooooold water....and well you know COLDWATER...he was a coward and turned tail and ran over here to take a hiding in the woodshed with Madam Woodsy. He wanted no part of Ooters. He had dishes he was sposed to be licking. And man oh man, opening night he got his belly plumb full.

SOZ, ok, deal? we trade back and forth?

Here is my first pile of fluers for ya.. just a wee little bribe if you will!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America