Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Voting Booth: jrwbirds picture (Who is your best assistant in your garden?)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jrwbirds

In reply to: Who is your best assistant in your garden?

Forum: Voting Booth

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Who is your best assistant in your garden?
jrwbirds wrote:
I do the outside work - since I grow a lot of unusual and hard to find plants, if anyone came in to pull weeds, they would probably pull a significant plant - last year, a friend insisted to help, so I directed her to a shade bed that has mostly hosta, astilbe, - usual stuff...showed her what to pull - namely, ground ivy. About a half hour later I came back to check how she was doing and she had succeeded in pulling my Tricyrtis Raspberry Mouse and Limelight.they look nothing like ground ivy. YIKS !!

Bletilla - Hardy orchids

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America