Photo by Melody

Mosaics and Stained Glass: jamibad picture (mosaic garden stepping stones )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jamibad

In reply to: mosaic garden stepping stones

Forum: Mosaics and Stained Glass

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of mosaic garden stepping stones
jamibad wrote:
ridesredmule, the idea behind mosaic art, as I studied it on here , the internet, The weld bond glue holds your glass, or ceramic tile in place, and tan when you grout, the grout creeps up around the sides and spaces of your ceramic/ glass and tends to set it in a very hard foundation. I'm going to post a picture of the table top., which I just grouted a day or two ago, the grout holds the pieces in, no way should they fall out. And the weld bond is an interior/ exterior glue, it goes on looking like Elmer's glue, but it drys clear, and very strong!. Thanks to all for the compliments I'm going to put up a picture of the finished table top, and no, I didn't finish the outer edges, and I did a Black Grout, and here in the picture after this one is a bowl I just finished up for a friend using the same grout. Let me know what you all think!!!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America