Photo by Melody

Rural Gardening: Trying to find a wholesale source to buy Bee Skeps..., 1 by ericp64

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ericp64

Subject: Trying to find a wholesale source to buy Bee Skeps...

Forum: Rural Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Trying to find a wholesale source to buy Bee Skeps...
ericp64 wrote:
I would greatly appreciate anyone who has a whole sale source for buying bee skeps. I've attached a photo below of the bee skep style I am looking to purchase. In the photo, I prefer the skep on the right but may also be interested in the small skep as well??? The dimensions of the skep on the right are approximately 14 - 16" high X 14" wide at the bottom. I live in Atlanta and have found one source, but don't like the look of the skep. The style that I have found is more dome shaped at the top with a large sea grass loop at the top. To me it looks like a decorative skep and the photo I attached is more authentic of those used by bee keepers. I am looking for quantities of 100+ but will consider smaller quantities if available. My email is ericp64@mac.com if you care to contact me direct.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request!

ericp64

Thanks for taking the time to read my request!

ericp64

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America