Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Clean and Clutter-free: rubyw picture (Where do you start?)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rubyw

In reply to: Where do you start?

Forum: Clean and Clutter-free

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Where do you start?
rubyw wrote:
Hello to everyone - I was missing in action for a while. We spent last week at rainy and windy VA Beach. There was one nice beach weather day all week, the day before coming home. I enjoyed being away and was able to meet up and visit with a long lost cousin who I have been emailing back and forth since last fall. So not all was lost.

Several of you made reference to something I had written, and I am too lazy to go back and see what I last wrote. Someone mentioned my son story, so I recall writing about it being connected with my trying to fill a void in my life by accumulating things. That void is filled and I am left with a lot of things that need new homes.

I also posted on another thread here that I keep up with and posted some pictures of today's accomplishments. Birdieblue, I am reporting with a good progress report from this morning and share my pictures here also. I took a before and after, even though I didn't completely finish the whole room. I ran out of energy before I was able to finish, but I think with a couple hours in the morning, I will have my room ready to begin housing my many houseplants for the winter. I am really excited because I had looked at the junked up state for too long now.

You all have some great ideas that will serve to be very helpful. I love the encouragement that I see here. Seems that each of us has a little cheerleader gene somewhere in our souls. Go girl, go!!!

I too am a freecycler. Because of no-shows I learned early on to just offer to deliver the items myself. I have been both giver and receiver of some pretty nice things. It always feels really good that I have had something to offer when someone was looking for something in particular. I think that it is a great concept.

Anyway, gonna close. This is the before picture of junk room. No laughing. hahaha

Ruby

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America