Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Seed Germination: LynnPhillips picture (When to sow spreadsheet!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LynnPhillips

In reply to: When to sow spreadsheet!

Forum: Seed Germination

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of When to sow spreadsheet!
LynnPhillips wrote:
I planted some at my mom's. We live on 5 acres, and had no landscaping at all until 1.5 years ago. I was a planting fool!!! Also, some of the containers in that count were the coffee cups and other odd ball plastic containers. I planted in "chunks". I still have about 10 containers that I never did get into the ground.

Here is a picture of part of my plastic garden. DH did not like it, so I put wire closet shelves on top of cinder blocks, and hid them behind a white plastic fence. It wasn't very attractive, but it was so worth it in the end.

I now have lots of seeds to share in the Piggy Swap! Or if you want seeds, just let me know, and I will send you some.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America