Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (Flowerpot Cafe #25)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Flowerpot Cafe #25

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Flowerpot Cafe #25
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
I saw SW in the Zinnia patch recently....

Me, I have been busy logging next years garden plans in the GPS6, but have moved works to the office planning the calender as you know. Its a big lineup yano!

Boy, a band, that would be awesome...gonna be hard to hire this time of year with the Holidays. How about a DJ? Gads, Have you seen all the Christmas stuff in the stores lately?

Well, maybe with the holidays upon us, the florists will come in for refreshments.

Here is a little something for the cafe from my annuals that I just cut back.

Maybe we will have to go door to door to hand deliver invitations for everyone to come back.

I know the move across the Mersey was a big one and I am sure everyone is still havign trouble getting settled.

Well, best we get started.. so whats on the Juke for today?

I cant stay too long either, I made a mess in the kitchen and well, being short handed... youno how that goes. But I will be back and forth as time allows!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America