Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: bigred picture (THE GPS 7 - The Glorified Potting Shed!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bigred

In reply to: THE GPS 7 - The Glorified Potting Shed!

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of THE GPS 7 - The Glorified Potting Shed!
bigred wrote:
same here...Iwas already behind because of rain and extra family living with us for 4 months and now it seems like everytime I get on a roll ,I have to stop and go do something else. This week has been one of those. Monday was housecleaning,laundry,bill paying and put the trash out day,Tuesday was fitness class,when I got back hub's says"we gotta go to WM and catch that turkey sale"of course when you go to do one thing it turns into half a dz. Wed. garden club meeting at local Mex. rest then off to do our wildflower project which took longer than we scheduled and all I wanted to do was nap after a big lunch, yesterday was fitness class again and I had gotten up at 2:30 am so I wasn't fit for more than water the GH and plants inside before I faded...today and tomorrow doing a yard sale with friend...hopefully I'll get to finish my mowing the yard before Monday's forecast of rain...Arrrgggghhhh!!!

Garden club working our street corner this passed Wed.

This message was edited Nov 13, 2009 6:06 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America