Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Mums and Asters: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (Mum's the Word...)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Mum's the Word...

Forum: Mums and Asters

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Mum's the Word...
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Well, this fall I saw 5 colors in one pot. It was nice for the color and would have made a nice table arrangement.. Just needed a pot cover.
Was about the size of a half bushel.

I've cut the flowers off already, the derned thing did not make it to Thanksgiving, but hopefully it will grow in the garden... just needs a little more time in the pot to get some roots and I will plant it later...

Good idea on the spikes.

Will have to think on this more...um, you could sell them in the bushel baskets, that seems to be popular, other than to put sevearl kinds of perennials and fall annuals in the big bushels, Im dry for ideas right now....

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America