Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Tropical Zone Gardening: iamstar picture (Growing Lavender in Tropical zone....need suggestion..THANKs)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright iamstar

In reply to: Growing Lavender in Tropical zone....need suggestion..THANKs

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Growing Lavender in Tropical zone....need suggestion..THANKs
iamstar wrote:
UPDATE:

Guys; I've got bad and good news,

My seedling are dying by 'worm', see picture ... (i already sprayed for eradicate that worm, the small green and eat the leaf, and the black one i beleive it's what the worm made it, but i dont' know what is it. Can you please advise... This plant still working since I trimmed some burned leaf off. Wish me luck.

The another difficulty is that from 'root rot' and 'damp off'. My worker gave overwatering, cause my 80 seedling are going to die. I asked her to stop watering and move to new pot, if the root still strong. Let's see next week.

These are my bad news last weekend..... (worm and root rot)...

Thanks.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America