Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Soap and Candle-making: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (luffa sponge soaps)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: luffa sponge soaps

Forum: Soap and Candle-making

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of luffa sponge soaps
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
LOL! Wull, I dint send ya any new mail!

Oh maaan! After all these ye-ars they aint straighten that mess up in Dallas yet? Wull, ev'r since someone shot JR, the place has gone down hill in a handbasket. Hate ta see the potholes in that 10 lane parking lot
now.. bet ya could bury an 18 hauling doubles in one. All them mirrors in Dallas, ya just cant tell which way yer headed or which way the sun comes up. Yup, what a mess that is thar.

I reckon I shuda bought San Antone when they first put the moat about it. The real estate was a lot cheaper then. Er, was that that place in New Mexico... I always get them two mixed up. No matter....

Well anyway, I decided today to double up my space on the loofa production.. put up a nifty fence they can crawler on and just need to get through the ice and monsoon season here and w'll be good to go.

Ima thinking though, and this aheyar wull be our lil secret.... yano, we could make a killing on them thar loofas if we interbreed them thar with these heyar anaconda gourd.. $1.25 an inch and whooooohooo! Sooooo whadda ya think??? Them puppies ought to pay off the farm in no time!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America