Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: Raising Butterflies Member Methods: audreycane picture (Pipevine Swallowtail)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright audreycane

In reply to: Pipevine Swallowtail

Forum: Article: Raising Butterflies Member Methods

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Pipevine Swallowtail
audreycane wrote:
Hi Melanie and BF Lovers,
What I believe I have is a Polydamas Swallowtail. It is still "hangin in there". I've attached the most recent photo of "Polly or possibly Paul". I have a pipevine vine in my yard and have been watching the caterpillars eat - then they disappear. I feel lucky to have this one and be able to watch the change. I hope that it comes out on a beautiful sunny day. Last week I had two Monarchs come out and it took a while before the sun came out and Finally they took off. I live off of Lake Floyd and have a very small butterfly garden.
It has been fun an very addictive.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America