Photo by Melody

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (Christmas Cafe 2009)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Christmas Cafe 2009

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Christmas Cafe 2009
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Like a roll of toidy paper.. the librarys are gettig older and some are closing.

Well gang, I want to raise a glass of cocoa here to toast those who have gone before us. Their memorys are precious, let us not forget them in our prayers nor forget those that are sick, tired and hungry and in far away places wanting to come home. Some face danger for freedom, some are lonely and depressed. Some just dont know what heck the Spirit is. And lets toast and pray also for ourselves. Caint hurt yano! And have faith the Almighty will do the rest.

Ring a ling, ring a ling..
um hello...Yes, this is Santas hot line. No, I have not seen her yet. Its babys first Christmas, well, tell Yardqueen we hope she can make it. We are having a jolly good time heyar at the Humbug Cafe! Oh and yes, I got that tire for 2few. Im just having techincal difficulties on how to arrange with her to pick one up.. Perhaps she can call the local farmer and he can get with her on that!

Whoooah ho ho! Mare-y Christmas!! That will be two bales of straw for you my equine friend! And here, a carrot in your stocking!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America