Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: The Charlie Brown Seed Tree: NEILMUIR1 picture (Got a Tree Big Enough?)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright NEILMUIR1

In reply to: Got a Tree Big Enough?

Forum: Article: The Charlie Brown Seed Tree

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Got a Tree Big Enough?
NEILMUIR1 wrote:
Our Dearest, kindness Sharon, we have few things to do to say the least. The Royal British Legion and the Burma Star are having their x-mas party on Saturday luchtime so we are cooking, as a matter of fact I have been doing things for it non stop, so has Sarah!
Luckily it is not as big as there VE/VJ party where we cooked for 150 people plus, still busy enough for us.
We are having the four veterans around on Christmas Day for Dinner and supper, which is the least we can do.
My mother is well and in a good mood as they changed my fathers Doctor; the new Doctor claimed my father does not need all these mass of pills he had to have, or so he was told, so the Doctor stopped them, he is now like a sports car and we have never seen him so well, in ages.
Mother is having a New Years Day dinner, and the veterans and us our going as well, which will give us a break from cooking.
Alfie is coming around on Christmas day as he wishes no doubt to get his Jeep, but has promised to serve the veterans, nothing hot of course!
He also wishes to stay here as he does not want to get involved with "girlie things," his sisters will get.
So although a lot of work, I am hoping that everyone will enjoy themselves and as Churchill said the veterans will have their "Finest Hour."
Here is a picture from our club on the Ve\VJ day party, the hats went down well, although they were plastic, and this is only one side of the club and not the other bars.
We do hope you have a wonderful and warm Christmas and indeed New Year.
Our most Kindest Regards from the whole family and I have bought the cats a Christmas present!
Neil & Sarah!
p.s Wish us luck.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America